FS-FlightControl is a touch optimized instructor station for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and 4.x, Microsoft Flight Simulator X including Steam Edition as well as X-Plane 10 and 11:
Beside the Windows application an Android and iOS app is available as well.
Get the Most out of your Flight Simulator with FS-FlightControl Featuring
- easy aircraft positioning on approaches and other custom locations,
- real-time moving map with detailed overlays and VATSIM, IVAO and PilotEdge support,
- ProSim, Project Magenta, FSLabs, Aerosoft and Wilco enabled flight planning,
- weather condition control including real-time-weather and Active Sky 16 support,
- full aircraft pushback control,
- a fuel and load manager,
- control over aircraft views and slew mode,
- a failure system with random failures, also for ProSim, AST, JeeHell and Project Magenta,
- extensive aircraft overview with “six pack” gauges, PFD and TCAS feature,
- aircraft and approach statistics and graphs including Google Earth export,
- detailed remote control options for all your network computers,
- operate and monitor motion and control loading devices and
- finally you can use the very detailed settings to customize everything to your specific needs!
The connection to Prepar3D, FSX and FSW is established directly via SimConnect for best performance - no additional tools like FSUIPC needed!
Also for X-Plane no plug-in installation is required as the connection is done directly via UDP.
You can try FS-FlightControl for free now!